Location: Costa Mesa, United States
Artificial intelligence is changing the way that we manage energy. From Demand Response to Energy Arbitrage, Virtual Power Plant controls, and energy trading operations, AI has the ability to change the way we control the grid and manage power generation assets. As renewable energy penetration levels increase, the opportunities to leverage AI increase as well.
Our client has developed the leading AI infrastructure and operating system with applications in almost every market. They have an opportunity for an experienced Vice President of Product and Engineering to focus on Renewable Energy applications. This person will be responsible for product management and product engineering. The VP of Product & Engineering will be actively involved in the management, training, and coordination of the development and engineering teams in deploying the leading-edge AI to the target customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10 years of heavy SaaS experience and 5 years experience in building software products for the Energy Industry.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent technical degree.
- Basic Python and Utility Systems experience like SCADA, DERMS, ADMS.
- Ability to drive results and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Drive continuous improvement in software development, resilience, and operational activities.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. We work with the fastest-growing companies in renewable energy placing Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals that have contributed to over 10 GW of renewable energy.
To learn more, apply or contact Jon Semingson: [email protected]