Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Category: Operations Management
We are working with one of the leading manufacturers of solar PV mounting systems in North America. They deliver racking and mounting solutions for residential, commercial and utility scale applications with a focus on product innovation and customer satisfaction.
As they continue to build the team and develop the next generation of products, we have been asked to help identify a Vice President of Operations to oversee a large team in charge of all operational planning and execution. In collaboration with the Executive team, you will develop and own all operational strategies and activities for the company. This role requires you to be in the Albuquerque office up to 80% of your time.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor Degree in Operations Management, Engineering, or relevant field.
- 15 years of operational experience in Supply Chain Management, SIOP, Manufacturing and Logistics.
- 5 years of senior operational experience.
- International supply chain management experience.
- Deep understanding of operating in a continuous improvement environment, as well as some experience with Lean thinking.
- Experience with metal products processing preferred.
Salary Range: $180-$220K depending on experience + incentives.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
Apply now or to learn more contact Sarah Petersen at [email protected].