Location: Florida or Ohio
We are working with one of the leading providers of solar racking and tracking solutions for Commercial and Utility Scale projects. They have a diversified portfolio of products backed by a strong parent company and 20 GW of solar projects installed with their systems.
As their team continues to grow, we have been asked to help identify a VP of Engineering to lead the overall Engineering operations in the large commercial and utility scale markets. This person will be responsible for all the product development, project engineering, and product compliance. You will be responsible for driving important new-to-business projects.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 10+ years in Product development and Project engineering with solar experience.
- Deep understanding of engineering discipline, codes and standards.
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to improve processes.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Open to relocation to Florida or Ohio.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
Salary range: $200-225k plus 25% bonus and long term incentives
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
Apply now or to learn more contact [email protected].