Category: Project/Program Management
One of the largest providers of solar technology solutions for residential and commercial solar applications is looking for a Technical Outreach Program Manager to lead our technical relationships and collaborations with other organizations.
The Program Manager will be in charge of tracking and assessing changes to codes and standards that affect our business, as well as devising and executing compliance strategies. The applicant will also be in charge of proactively discovering and interacting with potential technical partners, as well as forming relationships and organizing technical cooperation possibilities.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or a technical discipline.
- 5 years experience in technical compliance or related tasks.
- Direct product segment management experience with interdisciplinary teams.
- Project management abilities, including the capacity to handle many projects at the same time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain productive connections.
Salary range: $90-125k + bonus opportunity
Who we are
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.