System Design Specialist – Energy Storage Systems
We are working with one of the leading providers of power conversion solutions for utility-scale solar and energy storage projects in North America. This industry-leading Central Inverter manufacturer has almost 20GW of the product installed globally and has been on the leading edge of technology innovation.
As they continue to grow, they are looking for a System Design Specialist – Energy Storage Systems. You will provide technical guidance and develop technical proposals for energy storage solutions for the largest IPP’s and renewable energy developers in the country.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or related engineering field.
- 3 years of technical experience in energy storage systems.
- Extensive knowledge of power conversion technology, solar and energy storage.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Ability to cooperate and collaborate in a team environment.
Salary Range: $115-$140K depending on experience.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.