Location: Santa Clara, California, United States
We are looking for someone that can help develop and design the power electronics backbone for an exciting modular Solar + Storage company based in Santa Clara.
This company has built a fully modular system that works in grid-tied and microgrid environments to help residential and commercial customers manage their energy costs and increase resiliency. The Power Electronics Engineer will start with the existing Power Electronics architecture and build new product designs and topologies for power rectifiers, DC-DC converters, control boards, and inverters – including moving these products through UL and other certifications.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of power electronics design experience (ideally in renewable energy)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering required
- Familiarity of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) design concepts for power converters
- Experience moving new products through UL and other relevant certification processes
- Ability to work in the lab in Santa Clara frequently
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact, Jon Semingson: [email protected]