Location: San Jose, California, United States
We are working with a company operating in the best of both worlds – an innovative start up inside of a $6 Billion parent company building the next generation of solar. They have developed an industry leading building integrated solar technology that is being deployed with customers all over the country.
They are building a new manufacturing facility in San Jose and have an opportunity for a Sr Manufacturing Automation Engineer to lead the design, installation and maintenance of the automation and control systems that will be used in the production of some of the most innovative products in the industry. While someone with solar manufacturing experience would be ideal, it is not mandatory.
You will be involved in the design and installation of electrical equipment, control systems and manufacturing and product equipment throughout the factory.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 5 years experience with automation and control systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with solar products would be ideal, but semiconductor or related manufacturing processes are also valuable.
- Ability to design and oversee the fabrication of custom automation solutions. Strong proficiency with Siemens PLC hardware and software, and Wonderware/AVEVA.
- Willing to travel up to 25%
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
Apply now or to learn more contact Jon Semingson at [email protected].