Solar Project Manager
We are working with a rapidly growing commercial solar developer based in Southern California. They have a specific focus on helping large commercial and industrial customers and completing complex, multi-site projects in retail and other commercial sectors across the west coast.
We have been asked to help identify an experienced construction Project Manager to ensure project efficiency, budgetary, compliance and adherence to the company’s high standards. The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall leadership and management of the projects including client, subcontractors, and vendor management.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 5+ years of commercial project management experience.
- 3+ years of commercial construction management and/or site supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills with Procore and Microsoft Project.
- Valid state driver’s license.
Salary Range: $80-100k
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We’ve placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.