Location: California, United States
To be successful, you will need:
- 3+ years of solar project management experience, preferably with exposure to K-12 or other public sector projects working with the Division of State Architect
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A high-level understanding of the industry and PV project development.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed renewable energy capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more email [email protected].