We are working with a company operating in the best of both worlds – an innovative start-up inside of a $6 billion parent company building the next generation of solar. They have developed an industry-leading building-integrated solar technology that is being deployed with customers all over the country.
As they continue to build the team and develop the next generation of products, we have been asked to help identify a Solar Manufacturing Test Engineer to support senior engineers and lead technicians in the construction and testing of new product designs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Reliability Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or relevant field.
- 2 years of experience as a test engineer.
- Ability to work in a lab environment.
- Hands-on construction experience, preferably in roof construction.
- Experience performing failure analysis on test samples and determining failure modes.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact Jon Semingson at [email protected].