We are working with a company operating in the best of both worlds – an innovative start-up inside of a $6 billion parent company building the next generation of solar. They have developed an industry-leading building-integrated solar technology that is being deployed with customers all over the country.
As they continue to build the team and develop the next generation of products, we have been asked to help identify a Solar Development Engineering Manager to help drive the development and execution of solar BIPV roofing technologies. This is an R&D-focused role that will help develop and test new product concepts and ultimately bring them to market transforming the residential roofing and solar markets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience developing new solar products and technologies (ideally in BIPV).
- 5+ years of R&D lab experience with 3 years in solar.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, or relevant field.
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams (internal and external).
- Ability to work in a lab environment in San Jose.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact Jon Semingson at [email protected].