Solar Assistant Project Manager – PV
We are working with a rapidly growing independent power producer developing portfolios of large commercial, public sector, and community solar projects in key markets across the country.
As their Public Sector business in California continues to grow, they are looking to add an experienced Assistant Project Manager to their team. You will support 1-2 Project Managers that are overseeing the installation of large portfolios of PV and PV+Storage projects with schools, cities, municipalities, and other public sector customers.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 1-2 years of Project Coordination or Assistant Project Manager experience (ideally in commercial solar).
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and under budget.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work remotely with a team that is distributed geographically.
- Ability to travel as needed (roughly 25%)
Salary Range: $95-105k + target 25% bonus
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.