We are working with a company operating in the best of both worlds – an innovative start-up inside of a $6 billion parent company building the next generation of solar. They have developed an industry-leading building-integrated solar technology that is being deployed with customers all over the country.
As they continue to build the team and develop the next generation of products, we have been asked to help identify a Senior System Reliability Engineer to help develop new products that harvest energy from rooftops ultimately delivering customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or any related technical field.
- Extensive experience successfully planning and conducting environmental stress testing.
- Experience with Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Ability to plan and execute laboratory and field test plans for assessing roof construction material and installation process integrity.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact Jon Semingson at [email protected].