Sales Manager – Utility Scale Renewable Energy
The renewable energy division of one of the largest electrical distribution companies in the country is growing.
This division is selling Balance Of System (BOS) components including wire, cable, transformers and switchgear to utility scale developers and EPCs across the renewable energy landscape. Solar, Wind, Battery Storage and Hydrogen developers are all within the scope of this division.
They are looking for a Sales Manager to sell their full suite of electrical components and solutions to the EPCs and Developers in this market. With over 400 locations across the US, they are a one-stop shop for these customers.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 4+ years of successful sales experience in the utility scale market or distribution sales experience for medium and high voltage products.
- A proven ability to prospect, open doors and drive revenue.
- Hunter mentality and passion to drive revenue.
- Ability to travel as needed within the region.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
Compensation: $100-$120K + an aggressive commission structure, company car and great benefits.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.