Sales Manager – Residential Energy Storage
A leading global provider of residential energy storage technology is expanding their US sales team. They have been a market leader and are pushing the envelope with virtual power plants and other unique value propositions to maximize the value of energy storage.
The Sales Manager will work with residential and commercial integrators and installers in Northern CA to deliver the company’s energy storage solutions to customers. This person will work with some established customers in the region, but will largely be responsible for prospecting and closing new accounts to expand market share and revenue in the region.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 3+ years experience selling solar or energy storage.
- Strong network and relationships with customers in the region (Installers, Integrators and EPCs).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel heavily to be in front of customers.
- Detailed understanding of energy storage.
Salary Range: $100-120K + commission
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.