We are working with a company operating in the best of both worlds – an innovative start-up inside of a $6 billion parent company building the next generation of solar. They have developed an industry-leading building-integrated solar technology that is being deployed with customers all over the country.
As the company is growing, they are expanding their System Design team to support the growing backlog of projects. The Residential System design will develop preliminary designs and proposals for inbound customer leads as well as support contractors and other external partners. The Designer will use AutoCAD and PVSyst to create PV design and layouts, permit packages and plan sets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years of relevant solar design experience.
- Proficient ability to use AutoCAD and related software.
- Create design templates and tools to scale the design process.
- Excellent understanding of residential electrical systems and integration with PV and storage.
- Ability to identify and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Who we are
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact Sandy Eccles at [email protected].