Category: Operations Management
We are working with one of the fast-growing Solar O&M providers in the country. They are currently managing a nearly 3GW portfolio of DG and utility scale projects working with some of the largest IPPs, Developers and asset owners in the country.
We have been asked to help identify a Renewables Operations Center Manager to be responsible for overseeing the company’s ROC and ensuring efficiency and reliability to all asset operations with regard to the industry’s best practices. The Operations Center Manager will be responsible for the performance improvement and failure analysis of SCADA systems and ROC processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience managing a control center for Utility Scale Projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Controls Engineering or related field
- Strong communication and presentation skills focused on customer service.
- Proven experience managing Renewable energy assets.
- Proficiency in energy management and analysis software (MS Office & SCADA)
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
Apply now or to learn more contact Jon Semingson at [email protected].