Renewable Energy Project Coordinator / Talent Sourcer
Peak Demand is one of the most experienced Executive Search firms in renewable energy as well as a top performing office of the MRI Network. We have spent nearly 15 years enabling the clean energy revolution, helping solar, energy storage and EV companies find and hire the talent they need to grow.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for identifying, recruiting and placing experienced individuals with our clients. You will help schedule interviews, work with candidates and companies to ensure jobs are an appropriate fit and help facilitate hiring processes. You will have exposure to multiple functional areas (Sales, Project Development, Engineering, Energy Storage, EVs) and build a deep knowledge of the industry as you work with some of the fastest growing companies in Renewable Energy.
Previous Recruiting or Talent Sourcing experience is great, but not a requirement. A strong work ethic, passion for learning and strong communication skills are critical. An inside Sales or Customer Service background is great.
- Identify, contact and recruit professionals in Renewable Energy.
- Assess career motivations and ensure they align and fit with the organizations we work with.
- Work with Sr Recruiters internally as well as with external customers to move candidates through the interview process, ultimately to a successful hire. • Utilize our ATS (Loxo), LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools to identify and contact potential candidates.
- Create compelling candidate summaries and other documentation.
- Interface with Executives across Renewable Energy to discuss hiring needs, candidates in-process and facilitate hiring.
The be successful you will need:
- 2-3 years of Recruiting, Inside Sales or Customer Service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and passion for learning.
- Ability to work in a Hybrid capacity from our office in Roseville, CA
- Base Salary or Hourly rate (depending on experience) + Commission based on revenue • Medical and Dental Benefits
- 3% Company matched IRA
- Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Best in class training on recruiting from the MRI Network