Location: Ideally from California, Arizona or Texas
Not all renewable energy products are created equally. Our client helps renewable energy developers and asset owners ensure the products used in their projects (modules, inverters, batteries, etc.) are produced to the highest quality standards so that they perform as expected in the field for their anticipated lifecycles.
The Quality Assurance Engineer is a critical member of the team working in the field inspecting solar modules and other equipment coming off the manufacturing line, as well as inspecting deliveries and equipment installed in the field.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of experience in quality assurance inspection of solar equipment or manufacturing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical background.
- A valid driver’s license and ability to travel up to 50% (Including internationally to Mexico).
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Technical degree (Engineering, construction management) is a plus.
Salary Range: $80-$95K depending on experience + incentives.
Who we are
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
Apply now or to learn more contact Victoria Perigault at [email protected]