Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Category: Project/Program Management
We are working with a rapidly growing independent power producer developing portfolios of large commercial, public sector, and community solar and solar+storge projects in key markets across the country. They have quickly become one of the fastest-growing solar developers in the country with an industry-leading team.
As their team continues to grow, they are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to their team. The Project Manager will work on large portfolios of BTM projects in California. Working closely with Sales, Engineering and Legal teams, you will manage, provide guidance and support Development Project management on all assigned projects and portfolios.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or any equivalent technical experience.
- 5+ years of solar Project Management experience for BTM projects, ideally in the Public Sector.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Accounting applications.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
Salary Range: $100-120K depending on experience + incentives.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact firstname.lastname@example.org.