We are working with a leading Construction and EPC firm with more than 30 years of experience completing complex energy and infrastructure projects across the country.
Their renewable energy division has completed more than 2 GW of large commercial, community solar and utility scale projects.
We have been asked to help identify a Project Manager who will oversee the construction of renewable energy and other utility work across multiple projects in the region. You will work with subcontractors, site managers and ensure projects are completed on time and under budget.
As a diversified company, you will work on a variety of projects including solar, energy storage, standby generators and general utility infrastructure work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in Renewable Energy or Utility construction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel and be on site heavily.
- Proven experience to identify and analyze basic and complex commercial and contractual risks.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Revu etc.
Salary range: $120-140k DOE
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.