Location: Remote USA or Boston Area
Category: Project/Program Management
Not all renewable energy products are created equally. Our client helps renewable energy developers and asset owners manage risk and ensure the products used in their projects (modules, inverters, batteries, etc.) are produced to the highest quality standards so that they perform as expected in the field for their anticipated lifecycles.
The Project Manager is a critical member of the team and the main point of contact with Investors, Developers and Asset Owners. The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all deliverables are communicated clearly to the Project Team, delivered, and reported on time to our customers. You will also make recommendations for action and improvement as needed. issues in the field are addressed. A strong technical understanding of renewable energy and project management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of Project Management experience, preferably in Renewable Energy.
- Ability to manage project schedules and timelines.
- Experience managing deliverables and working with high-profile customers.
- Technical degree (Engineering, construction management) is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work well remotely.
- A background in instrument controls and/or inverters would be a plus.
Salary Range: $100-$120K depending on experience + incentives.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
Apply now or to learn more contact Victoria Perigault at firstname.lastname@example.org.