Category: Project/Program Management
We have been asked by one of the top commercial Solar developers and installers in California to help identify a Project Manager for their C&I division. This company has been developing solar and solar + storage projects for residential and commercial customers across the west coast for over 10 years and is experiencing tremendous growth.
The Commercial Solar Project Manager will be responsible for executing operations of Commercial solar installations and project planning to ensure utmost efficiency. This position will oversee the team in adapting to changes that come with evolving business priorities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience working as a Commercial Project Manager.
- Helioscope Solar Design Software Knowledge is desired.
- Good knowledge of the NEC and applicable codes.
- Effective communication skills across the departments of the organization.
- High proficiency with MS Excel, MS Project or other PM software.
Salary Range: $60-110K depending on experience.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
Apply now or to learn more contact Sandy Eccles at email@example.com.