Location: United States
Category: Project/Program Management
We are working with a leading Construction and EPC firm with more than 30 years of experience completing complex energy and infrastructure projects across the country.
Their renewable energy division has completed more than 2 GW of large commercial, community solar, and utility-scale projects.
We have been asked to help identify a Project Manager who will be on-site leading all activity and operations for the installation of community solar and utility-scale projects. This is full EPC work, from dirt work through interconnection and commissioning.
Initial projects are in Connecticut and subsequent projects will be in various markets across the country.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in utility-scale renewable energy EPC and Construction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage customer relationships.
- Proven experience to identify and analyze basic and complex commercial and contractual risks.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Bluebeam, etc.
- Ability to travel and be on-site daily.
Salary range: $120-150k
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact Sandy Eccles – email@example.com.