Project Financial Modeling Manager
We are partnered with one of America’s leading renewable energy construction companies focused on utility-scale solar and energy storage projects. This is a diversified, privately held company with 500 people in their renewable energy division.
Rather than racing to the bottom as a low cost leader, they are focused on building quality projects with the lowest LCOE that will ultimately drive value and ROI for Developers and IPPS.
The Project Financial Modeling Manager will work cross functionally with Sales, Engineering, Estimating and other departments to help develop and present Project Designs that optimize value for their customers. You will help create the models that enable customers to make informed design and project decisions to optimize system performance and ROI for utility scale PV and PV+Storage Projects.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any related field.
- 5 years of experience in renewable energy or related project finance.
- Strong understanding of basic accounting principles and project finance modeling.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills, as well as remarkable detail orientation.
- Strong desire and ability to learn and create new systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office, advanced Excel skills and strong analytical skills.
Salary Range: $120-140K
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.