We are working with a rapidly growing provider of full-service meteorological (MET) measurement equipment and services used to help determine site feasibility and production estimates for utility solar and solar+storage energy projects.
We have been asked to help identify an experienced Electrical Engineer to assist with the design and installation of MET systems at utility scale project sites. This role will collaborate with a team of engineers to create and deliver technical documentation and system configurations for sophisticated meteorological equipment that will be installed in utility-scale solar facilities.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical experience preferred).
- 3 years of applied engineering experience.
- Utility scale solar experience either with project design for utility solar plants or application engineering support from another manufacturer (MET/Modules/Inverters).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Google tools.
Salary Range: $110-145K + incentives
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
Apply now or to learn more contact [email protected]