We are working with one of the leading manufacturers of solar PV mounting systems in North America. They deliver racking and mounting solutions for residential, commercial and utility scale applications with a focus on product innovation and customer satisfaction.
As they continue to build the team and develop the next generation of products, we have been asked to help identify a Senior Solar Design Engineer to help drive technical tools development and oversee daily operations. This is a Civil/Structural-focused role that will help provide strong technical skills to the Engineering Services Department which designs and develops solar PV and racking mounting solutions for IPP’s, Developers and Utilities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineering License in multiple states in the northeast.
- 8 years of Structural or Civil engineering experience with solar or other building material products.
- Familiar with a variety of engineering design and application concepts, practices, and procedures (e.g., structural, aerodynamics, geotechnical, construction management, International Building Code)
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to improve processes.
Salary Range: $90-$145K depending on experience + incentives.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
Apply now or to learn more contact Sarah Petersen at [email protected].