We are working with a rapidly growing provider of full-service meteorological (MET) measurement equipment and services used to help determine site feasibility and production estimates for utility solar and solar+storage energy projects.
We have been asked to help identify an experienced Production Engineer that will play a key role in the assembly, configuration, installation support, and operation of advanced meteorological equipment for placement in utility-scale solar power plants. You will collaborate with a team of engineers to create and deliver technical documentation and system configurations for sophisticated meteorological equipment that will be installed in utility-scale solar powered operational facilities.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 3 years of Product or Project engineering and support experience
- 2 years experience in configuring and troubleshooting SCADA or Data Acquisition Systems (DAS).
- Practical experience with CAD software.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Google tools.
- Hybrid work environment 2-3 days in office per week
Salary Range: $100-130K + incentives
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
Apply now or to learn more contact [email protected].