We are working with a start-up that has developed a game changing Battery Management System that dramatically improves system performance, project economics and safety for utility scale energy storage projects. They have an amazing executive team with a proven track record deploying renewable energy technologies and recently raised their Series B, funding the company for the foreseeable future as they ramp and scale the business.
The Product Manager will lead the efforts to refine existing hardware and software products and focus on the development of the next generation of battery management software used in utility scale applications. You will be working directly with the executive team to develop the Product Strategy and execute the vision.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with utility scale battery software and services.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Combination of technical understanding of the energy storage market along with the ability to develop strategic marketing and product roadmaps.
- MS/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or any equivalent field.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
Salary Range: $150-$170K depending on experience + incentives.
Who we are
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
Apply now or to learn more contact Sarah Petersen at [email protected].