We are working with one of North America’s leading manufacturers of solar PV mounting systems. They deliver racking and mounting solutions for residential, commercial PV, and ground mount applications. They are bringing a new solar ground mounting solution to the US market and are looking for a Product Manager to support these efforts.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the full product growth cycle, developing long-term product strategies and lifecycle plan, and assisting the vision and strategic direction of our existing and new ground mount products. This person will also help develop other earlier career product managers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or any technical field.
- 5 years of Product Management or any relevant work experience.
- Strong financial, product development, and planning background.
- Strong cross-functional leadership experience to work with multidisciplinary teams to improve processes.
- Proficiency with MS Office suites.
Salary Range: $90-$120K depending on experience + incentives.
Who we are
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
Apply now or to learn more contact, Sandy Eccles, at [email protected].