Product Development Engineer – Cold Formed Steel
We are working with one of the leading providers of solar racking and tracking solutions for Commercial and Utility Scale projects. They have a diversified portfolio of products backed by a strong parent company and 20 GW of solar projects installed with their systems.
As their team continues to grow, we have been asked to help identify a Product Development Engineer to design Cold-formed Steel structures, including beams, columns, components, and trusses. This role includes providing technical support and guidance to the construction teams during cold-formed steel system manufacture, assembly, and installation.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 3+ years of Cold-formed Steel engineering or any relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural engineering or related field.
- Solid professional judgment, dependability, and attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of cold-formed steel structures and components.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Salary Range: $75-90k salary + bonus
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.