Location: Roseville, California, United States
Category: Operations Management
Peak Demand is a leading Executive Search Firm focused in renewable energy. We help the organizations that are changing the way we power our world identify and hire the individuals they need to grow.
We are scaling our team to support our customers across Solar, Energy Storage and Electric Vehicles and are looking for an Operations Manager to join us.
The Operations Manager will provide a critical role in the organization supporting our recruiting and sales functions and finding new areas to streamline our processes and workflows.
The Operations Manager will own many of the internal processes that enable Peak Demand to continue decreasing the time it takes to fill open roles while increasing the quality and number of hires for the organizations we work with. The Operations Manager will be responsible for executing our processes when taking on new engagements, manage internal and external reporting, and finding new ways to enable our recruiters to spend more time interacting with the market.
We are looking for an individual with strong Project Management skills, natural curiosity, a desire to learn, and proven experience streamlining processes and working with CRM or ATS tools.
Strong writing skills to help create compelling summaries of the organizations we work with and the roles we are helping them hire for will also be critical. You will become an integral piece of our team and touch almost every project we work on.
• Assist with the client kickoff call for all new search projects, and reviewing the digital tools and documentation for the search.
• Direct internal workflows and workloads for our recruiters and research/admin team.
• Track weekly progress on all searches keeping an eye on time to fill metrics, candidate submittals, and overall pipeline reporting in our CRM (Loxo) and other internal
• Review admin tasks for accuracy and completion: Invoicing, Billings, Job Descriptions, Custom Search Overview Documents, Client Pipeline reports and weekly internal reporting.
• Must have a strong attention to detail, natural curiosity and desire to learn.
• Strong Project Management, Operations or Process Improvement experience
• A background in renewables or Executive Search is not required, but would be a plus.
• Great written communication skills and some experience creating Power Point or Word based presentations and documents.
• Ability to work collaboratively and proactively find new ways to help the team and improve processes.
• Ability to work in our Roseville office 2-3 days a week.
Salary range is $65,000 – $75,000 + bonus.
We offer a company matched 401K program, Medical (Kaiser) and Dental benefits along with a flexible, dynamic culture.