Marketing Manager – Solar Modules
We are working with a rapidly expanding producer of PV cells and modules that is launching into the US market. They have already been actively selling into the US as a contract manufacturer for several Tier 1 brands and are now developing their own line of products specifically for North America with a US factory in development as well.
The Marketing Manager will be critical in driving the brand’s growth and presence in the US. This person will be in charge of creating and implementing new marketing strategies suited for Residential, Distribution, Commercial and Utility Scale markets. You will supervise a team of 2-3 marketing people and report directly to the US Head.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in the Solar industry preferred.
- Proven track record increasing brand awareness.
- Strong relationships with customers that can be leveraged to drive growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak and read Mandarin is also preferred but not required.
Salary Range: $100-120K
Who we are
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.