Category: Administrative / Clerical
Interconnection Coordinator – Commercial Solar
We are working with a rapidly growing independent power producer developing portfolios of large commercial, public sector, and community solar projects in key markets across the country. They have quickly become one of the fastest-growing solar developers in the country with an industry-leading team.
As their project pipeline continues to grow, they are looking to add an Interconnection Coordinator to their team. The Interconnection Coordinator will manage the interconnection paperwork for projects in multiple jurisdictions across the country simultaneously for solar and solar + storage projects.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- PV project interconnection process and requirements.
- Processing Interconnection Applications with utilities in a timely manner via utility online portals.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Researching interconnection requirements and developing interconnection schedules and processes.
- At least a year of experience in the Renewable Energy Industry preferred.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact Sandy Eccles at [email protected]