Head of Engineering-Utility Battery Storage
We are partnered with an early-stage start-up developing stand-alone energy storage projects across the East Coast. They have already been awarded multiple projects and are in construction on multiple utility-scale Energy Storage projects in key markets.
The company has a strong founding team and asked us to help identify a Head of Engineering with the goal of long-term design and engineering of the company’s very own portfolio of energy storage projects. You are to ensure that projects are planned, constructed, and tested in accordance with the necessary standards for cost, time, and performance.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or any related field of engineering with technical background.
- 5 years of Professional Engineering experience in BESS or renewable energy industry.
- Significant technical experience working on Energy storage projects or inverter-based, utility-scale projects.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
Salary Range: $140-170k Plus bonus opportunity
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.