Head of Asset Management – Energy Storage
We are partnered with a start-up developer of utility scale energy storage (BESS) projects. They have projects in operation, several in construction and a strong development pipeline that continues to grow in key markets.
The Head of Asset Management will be responsible for managing the physical and financial performance of the asset fleet. This person will be hands on in the field as needed to oversee 3rd party O&M contractors involved in commissioning and on-going maintenance of projects installed in the field as well as leading the financial reporting to investors and other stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of O&M and/or Asset management experience for utility scale renewable energy and energy storage assets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or any related field with technical background.
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Understanding of best practices for energy storage Asset Management
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Salary range: $150-175k
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.