Financial Analyst – Solar Projects
A leading Energy Services firm providing energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions for commercial and public sector customers is looking for a Financial Analyst.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for project based accounting of 100+ projects at a time within the region. Working with the Project Management and Finance teams, this person will ensure that project budgets are up to date and reported correctly internally and externally.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 3+ years of Financial Analysis or accounting experience in renewable energy, construction or other related areas with project-based accounting.
- Ability to manage accounting and budgets for multiple projects (100+) at a time.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Sox compliance would be ideal.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross functionally within an organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
Salary Range: $100K – $120K + bonus depending on experience.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.