We are working with a company operating in the best of both worlds – an innovative start-up inside of a $6 billion parent company building the next generation of solar. They have developed an industry-leading building-integrated solar technology that is being deployed with customers all over the country.
As their Solar R&D team continues to grow, we have been asked to help identify a Field Performance Test Engineer. As you join this cross-functional team you will be responsible for the development, design, testing and analysis of solar roof modules and systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or relevant field.
- 2 years of R&D lab experience in solar power.
- Hands-on experience with field performance testing of solar systems.
- Ability to procure and/or build test apparatus for in-lab and in-field PV module and system tests, including data acquisition, capture, storage, and modeling.
- Ability to travel within the USA and internationally up to 20% of the time when safe to do so.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact Jon Semingson at [email protected].