Location: Folsom, California, United States
Category: Sales / Retail / Business Development
Peak Demand is a leader in executive search focused on renewable energy.
We believe in the clean energy transition and we believe the best talent wins. It takes world-class teams to lead massive change. We build relationships with top performers in solar and energy storage — the individuals who drive transformation — and match them with amazing companies to enable the clean energy evolution.
The demand for talent in our market has never been stronger and we are looking to add to our team. This role will help growing solar companies (Solar developers, EPCs, manufacturers, financiers, and software companies) identify and hire the talent they need to grow.
This is a perfect role for a natural networker with a strong sales background/personality. Previous recruiting experience is ideal, but we will train the right person.
- Utilize internal and external resources to identify and proactively contact candidates for a variety of career opportunities.
- Leverage social media, email, and old-fashioned phone calls to contact and discuss opportunities with potential candidates and clients.
- Quickly build rapport and relationships to assess career motivations and fit for roles we are working on.
- Communicate with clients that are making hiring decisions and help move the process forward while managing expectations.
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing segments of the economy – Renewable Energy.
- Access to some of the best training in the industry through the MRI Network.
- Competitive base salary (DOE) + uncapped commissions.
- Medical and dental benefits.Company matched IRA plan.
To be successful you will need:
- 3-5 years of recruiting, sales, account management, customer service, or related experience.
- To be coachable, have the ability to learn quickly, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to proactively contact warm and cold prospects.
- Previous recruiting experience would be ideal but is not required.
Apply now or to learn more contact Jon Semingson at [email protected].