ESS Sales Engineer
Global leader in Energy Storage Hardware and Software used in utility scale applications is adding a Sales Engineer to support the development of turnkey energy storage systems for large utility scale applications. Company has more than 6GW of energy storage installed across 200 locations with solid technology differentiation.
The Sales Engineer leads the proposal creation for energy storage projects. Responsibilities include evaluating and identifying the most suitable products for energy storage and solar + storage projects. You will be aiding in the creation of software model architectures for diverse configurations of energy storage and renewable generation, intended for applications in both grid-tied and standalone power systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years of energy storage Project Engineering experience.
- Expertise in industrial control techniques and SCADA.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
Salary Range: $120-145K