ESS Sales Director, Americas – Utility Scale
Global leader in Energy Storage Hardware and Software used in utility scale applications is adding a Sales Director to manage the North American Sales team working on large utility scale applications. Company has more than 6GW of energy storage installed across 200 locations with solid technology differentiation.
The Sales Director manage a team of Sales Professionals across North and South America selling integrated hardware and software solutions for utility scale energy storage projects. Your team will originate, develop and close complex energy storage and solar + storage projects with utilities, IPPs and other asset owners. The Sales Director will have support from a global team to design, develop and structure these complex transactions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Economics, Science, Finance or a related field.
- 5 years of experience selling complex solutions into the large commercial or utility scale strage and solar markets.
- 10+ years of professional experience in enterprise level sales.
- Experience leading or managing Sales teams.
- Strong communication skills and ability to navigate large complex transactions.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, locally and internationally.
Salary Range: $250K – $270K + bonus
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.