Location: San Jose, California, United States
We are working with a company operating in the best of both worlds – an innovative start-up inside of a $6 billion parent company building the next generation of solar. They have developed an industry-leading building-integrated solar technology that is being deployed with customers all over the country.
As they continue to ramp their manufacturing to meet demand, we have been asked to help identify an Equipment Engineer to join the team in San Jose. This person will be focused on the upkeep, repair, and maintenance of equipment used to manufacture industry-leading solar roofing products in a high-volume environment. You will work with the Quality team to identify issues and guide the direction of the equipment technicians responsible for repair work while working with equipment manufactures as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 4 years of related experience as an equipment or maintenance engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient ability to use AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or similar software programs to create schematics or drawings.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with proven experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in the San Jose facility.
Who we are
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
Apply now or to learn more contact Jon Semingson at [email protected]