Location: United States
Category: Program Management / Project
Not all Energy Storage products are created equally. Our client helps renewable energy developers and asset owners ensure the products used in their projects (modules, inverters, batteries, etc.) are produced to the highest quality standards so that they perform as expected in the field and generate the anticipated revenue.
The Project Manager is a critical member of the team and the main point of contact with Developers and asset owners during the project. The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all QA work is completed on time and that all deliverables are communicated clearly and any issues in the field are addressed. A strong understanding of Energy Storage and Project Management will be critical to this person’s success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of Commercial or Utility-Scale Energy Storage Project Management experience.
- Ability to manage project schedules and timelines.
- Experience managing deliverables and working with high profile customers.
- Understanding of energy storage products and a strong technical aptitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work well remotely.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage working with some of the fastest-growing companies in the industry. The Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals we have placed have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar and energy storage.
To learn more, contact Jon Semingson: [email protected]