Energy Storage Applications Engineer (Utility)
Leading provider of inverters and full turnkey utility scale energy storage solutions is growing their team and looking for an experienced Applications Engineer. They provide a full suite of solutions from residential inverters, to energy storage systems for utility-scale and commercial applications.
The Applications Engineer will collaborate closely with Sales and customers (EPCs, Developers, IPPs, etc.), to develop technical proposals and design solutions for utility scale energy storage projects. You will be the main technical resource supporting customers in the region and helping to close and deliver ESS projects larger than 20 MWhs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or any technical related field.
- 3+ years of Engineering experience in large commercial or utility scale energy storage.
- 2+ years of technical sales support or Applications Engineering experience.
- Strong knowledge of ESS system design, battery sizing and layouts.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Salary Range: $120K – $140K
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.