Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
We are partnered with an early-stage start-up developing stand-alone energy storage projects across the East Coast. They have already been awarded multiple projects and are in construction on multiple utility-scale Energy Storage projects in key markets.
Company has a strong founding team and recently received significant funding to expand its growth as they build its development pipeline with the goal to own and operate energy storage projects on a long term basis.
The Energy Storage Applications Analyst will perform macro analysis to identify target markets and emerging prospects for various energy storage technologies and work with the team to examine use cases, build project models and aid in site selection and design for specific opportunities. This person will also assist with the general administrative and management support functions to improve the company operations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science or related field.
- Proven experience with data management, analytics or coding SQL, R, Python.
- Experience and knowledge in the US energy industry, energy storage services and applications.
- Strong quantitative mind and/or engineering experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
Apply now or to learn more contact Sandy Eccles at [email protected]