Energy Solutions Business Development (ESCO)
We are working with a leading provider of Energy Efficiency and Performance Contracting services. Since 1975, they have grown to become one of the nation’s largest privately-owned providers of ESCO and energy services helping customers save money and generate on-site renewable energy.
They are growing their Southern CA team and have an opportunity for an experienced Business Developer to drive new opportunities in the public sector (K-12, Cities, Municipalities, etc). Solutions include building automation, energy efficiency, renewable energy and EV Charging.
You will help public sector customers control their energy costs and generate savings by upgrading their facilities and adding solar and other renewable energy technologies.
The ideal candidate has proven experience developing and closing business with Public Sector customers across Southern CA.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, energy, technology, or related field.
- 3-5 of experience selling energy products and services to K-12, Higher Education, Municipalities, Cities or other Public Sector customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Proven experience meeting quotas and closing $5M+ projects.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Salary Range: $130-140k depending on experience + commission.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.