Category: Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with one of North America’s leading manufacturers of solar PV mounting systems. They deliver solar technology solutions for residential and commercial solar applications with a focus on product innovation and customer satisfaction.
As they continue to grow, we have been asked to help identify a Distribution Sales Director. This person will lead Distribution sales efforts at a national level working with some of the largest solar and roofing distributors in the country. You will help to develop and implement strategies to strengthen existing distributor partnerships and, eventually, gain a larger share of their business.
You will help create rebate and pricing structures, help customers with inventory strategies, collaborate with Marketing as needed and work with the Field Sales team to increase revenue and market share.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience leading distribution sales at a national level for solar, electrical, or roofing products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or any relevant field.
- Strong knowledge of channel sales and distribution sales strategies.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and stong communication skills.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
Salary Range: $140-160K depending on experience + incentives.
Who we are
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.