Director of Utility Sales – Solar Modules
We are partnered with one of the world’s largest Tier One suppliers of solar modules used in residential, commercial and utility scale projects. They are building a multi-GW US factory and are ramping their team to support all of their growth.
The Director of Utility Sales will work with EPCs, Developers and Utilities to drive market share and revenue growth in the US utility scale market. You will position the company with some of the top developers and EPCs in the country and close 100s of MWs to GW of orders – being involved with some of the largest renewable energy projects in the country.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 5+ years of experience selling solar products (modules, inverters, racking, etc.) in the utlitliy scale markets.
- Experience with contract review, negotiation, and closing transactions.
- Established network of Utility Scale Developers, EPCs, IPPs and utilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel to customers as needed in the region.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Salary Range: $150-$175K + Bonus
Who we are
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.