Location: Irvine, California, United States
Category: Project/Program Management
A rapidly growing commercial solar developer based in Southern California is looking for a Director of Project Management. They focus on helping large commercial and industrial customers and completing complex, multi-site projects in retail and other commercial sectors across the West Coast.
The Director of Project Management will oversee the team responsible for executing commercial and industrial solar and energy storage projects across Southern CA and the Central Valley. You will lead of team of 5-6 Project Managers and work with 3rd party EPCs for construction with ultimate responsibility for delivering projects on time and under budget.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 5+ years of commercial project management experience.
- 5+ years of commercial construction management and/or site supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills with Procore and Microsoft Project.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Ability to travel as needed to the Irvine office as well as installation sites.
Salary Range: $ 140-160k + an annual bonus
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We’ve placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
To learn more, apply now or contact [email protected].