Location: Costa Mesa, United States
Artificial intelligence is changing the way that we manage energy. From Demand Response to Energy Arbitrage, Virtual Power Plant controls, and energy trading operations, AI has the ability to change the way we control the grid and manage power generation assets. As renewable energy penetration levels increase, the opportunities to leverage AI increase as well.
Our client has developed the leading AI infrastructure and operating system with applications in almost every market. They have an opportunity for an experienced Director of Implementation to focus on Renewable Energy applications. This person will work on a variety of implementation projects as a technical liaison and manage a few software implementation projects. The Director of Implementation will be actively involved in the installation, configuration, training, and deploying leading-edge AI to the target customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6 years of technical experience with 4 years experience managing software implementations in Grid related environments.
- An undergraduate degree or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent technical degree.
- Basic Python and Utility Systems experience like SCADA, DERMS, ADMS.
- Ability to learn quickly, and work in emerging technology.
- Ability to communicate well with customers, establish trust and provide both pre-sale and post-sale technical support.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. We work with the fastest-growing companies in renewable energy placing Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals that have contributed to over 10 GW of renewable energy.
To learn more, apply or contact Jon Semingson: [email protected].