Location: United States
Category: Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are partnered with a leading Thermal Energy Storage provider that owns and operates the largest fleet of utility thermal energy storage assets in the country. Their products help commercial and industrial customers save energy while giving utilities a dispatchable peak shaving asset.
The Director of Business Development will grow relationships and partnerships with multiple stakeholders including utilities, end use customers and manufacturers of HVAC technologies.
You will focus on long term BD efforts while also executing on sales activities in specific markets. The ideal candidate will have experience creating and working with utility programs for renewable energy or energy efficiency products.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 5+ years of Sales or Business Development experience working with utilities and utility programs.
- Ability to create long term strategic utility programs and partnerships
- Knowledge of energy storage, SGIP and key market/financial drivers for adoption.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Salary range: $150K – $175K + incentives
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well-respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry.
Apply now or to learn more contact [email protected].